CleanMyMac 3.5 now works well under new MacOS Sierra. It is supposed to scan then clean-up to free a ton of space in a safe way or optimize the System to speed up your Mac effectively.
Well, here we go.
What are news in CleanMyMac 3.5
- It is compatible fully to MacOS Sierra
- Fixed all issues that affected Live Photos in the previous version
- UI glitch problem is solved on opening the app
- Correct cleanup of Sierra-specific unified logs.
- Minor stability improvements
- Trash Bins cleanup and Shredder correctly support files stored on iCloud Drive.
Download CleanMyMac 3.5 Free
Get the direct download link here.
You are gonna face some common error on first launching this app such as: “CleanMyMac 3 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” or “CleanMyMac is damaged and can’t be opened”, just follow the solution from this article to fix.